Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Are Festival Tickets available for purchase at the gate on the day of event?
Yes, you may purchase tickets either here on our website, or in person at Stringbean Park on the day of event. Tickets are Cash Only if purchasing at the Park on the day of event. Tickets are $20 each Single Day, or $60 for a Big 3-Day Pass.
(2) Can Camping be purchased at Stringbean Park on the days of the festival?
Yes, you may purchase a Camping Spot with water and electricity to use during the festival for $25 per day. Camping sold upon arrival at the gate is Cash Only.
Primitive Camping without electricity is free with a paid ticket to the festival.
(3) How many years has Stringbean Memorial Bluegrass Festival been held?
2021 marks the 24th year the festival has been held. The first year it was hosted was 1996. Due to the pandemic, the festival was not hosted in 2020, so 2021 marks the festival's 24th year.
(4) Are credit cards accepted as payment at Stringbean Park for Tickets or Camping?
Purchases made at Stringbean Park on the days of the event are Cash Only, as we don't have credit card purchasing capability at the Park. However, purchases made here on our website go through PayPal, which allows credit cards to be used as payment.
(5) What types of food are available in concessions at the festival?
Concessions for 2021 include vendors with barbeque, hoagies, hamburgers, hotdogs, shaved ice, candy corn, and more!
(6) Is alcohol allowed in the Park?
Alcohol is not permitted in Stringbean Park. Other beverages may be brought in with you, or purchased in concessions.
** If you have a question that isn't answered above, you may ask by clicking on the RED "Leave a Comment" Box below, and we'll be happy to answer! **
We look forward to seeing everyone at Stringbean Park on June 17-18-19, 2021.
How Sweet It Is! Ya'll Come!